Monday, February 20, 2012

More for Your Pleasure Than Mine, but Mostly for Mine

Before Sicily was a state.

There was no reason to do it.

Have you seen today's vase? Today's vase? I want to check the weather in Thebes.

There is an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation that starts off with Jordie offering a cocoa-no-no to an attractive young lady. He tries to put the moves on her, but is ultimately turned down right after he programs the violinist. Data is winning at Janga, I think. It is called "Booby Trap."

"Well, hardly possible Number One. Set a course for the signal."

Nope. Someone found the ship, planted it, and activated its emergency signal to lure the Enterprise into a

meteor shower and shit...These aren't as fun to watch as I expected...

"That's why I'm captain and you're just a robot."

The Romulans are the Crips of the Galaxy. No one likes them; no one. Now that Jordie's fallen down the well, we have some forward momentum - hello 'Invisible Man' episode.

My fiance is more responsible than me. She drinks orange juice often. I do as well, but I also drink a lot of beer as well. So does she. She just dropped something. Perhaps she is not as responsible as I thought.

She has Oreos. I haven't been this glad to be this wrong in a long time.

No comments: