Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sermon

Why am I always a few years behind when it comes to discovering bands that wrote a whole new rule book? The Stooges and MC5 came thirty-five years too late when I was sixteen; Black Flag twenty when I was twenty; and Sleep ten when I was twenty-three. Oxbow isn't broken up, though, so I suppose there's still hope.


1. Tragic Carpet Ride - Polvo
2. T.V. Eye - The Stooges
3. When I Hear My Name - The White Stripes
4. Tusken Child - Flooring
5. Scythian Skulls - Gay Witch Abortion
6. Run Paint Run Run - Captain Beefheart & the Magic Band
7. Combination Lack - Fugazi
8. See No Evil - Television
9. When My Baby Comes - Grinderman
10. Easy Greasy - Goatsnake
11. Skin Horse - The Melvins
12. Mouth Breather - The Jesus Lizard
13. No Pussy Blues - Grinderman
14. You Need Satan More Than He Needs You - Future of the Left
15. Damaged Goods - Gang of Four
16. Mudride - Mudhoney

No comments: