Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Loving Music in the Modern World

I need to remember to find a box to put all of my concert t-shirts in for storage's sake. All that shit lying around on the bedroom floor is really getting to be a hassle, and the t-shirts just take up space.

I'm thinking of starting up a heavy metal project in the Twine Cities area. Bringing my friends in my band along for the ride would be great; meeting new faces and sounds would work as well. I very much need to be playing music all the time. Perhaps one project is not enough. Making music with my band is great, rewarding, and very exciting, but there are other musical needs I have that need to be fulfilled. I can stretch myself pretty thin. I think I can do it. Need to talk to the boys about the possibilities.

1. Boris - The Melvins
2. Saturn's Children - Electric Wizard
3. Restless - 40 Watt Sun
4. Void - Craft
5. What Love Remains - Goatsnake
6. A Bureaucratic Desire for Revenge, Pt. 1 - Earth
7. A Bureaucratic Desire for Revenge, Pt. 2 - Earth

No comments: