Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cerebal Palsy and the Conquest of Merial-Squamisha Galazy 5.312

The girlfriend is spending time with her friend Kate from Chicago. Kate is pretty good looking. When I say good looking, I mean hot. Kate is engaged to a cat from the South side of Chicago. She is also from the South side. Dude isn't that bestest in the worlds. But when I say that, I mean it in the Violent Femmes way. But that's neither here nor there.
 
(But it really is.)

Any who.

Thesis is done. Anyone wanting a taste of that gold dime-bag can get to me. I'm actually thinking about self-publishing a collection or five dozen. And getting some knuckle tattoos - not sure what I want, really. But hey, I got into a bar tonight with some knuck stamps and got to thinking.

This is what the feeling is like, really--when you are so happy, but have that urge inside that cannot be...anyway.

No comments: