Friday, April 24, 2009

From English for the Second Time from Japanese and the Back Section

English: Adam can't believe there aren't any more bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches to ease his sadness.
Japanese: As for Adam, it is not possible to believe that already it is not the bacon, the lettuce or the tomato sandwich which satisfies that grief.

English: That house is made of treated pine.
Japanese: That house has consisted of the pine which has been handled.

English: The smiley faces talk when they should listen.
Japanese: The smiley surface should be heard, when, you speak.

English: If I don't go camping, I may die.
Japanese: If I camping it does not go, I die.

English: Turkey hunting is best in the spring time.
Japanese: The turkish search is best to spring time.

English: Polar bears are the most vicious killers in the animal kingdom.
Japanese: To be white the [ma] is the most immoral killer of the animality.

English: Yellow cake makes for the best insulation.
Japanese: Making [ierokeki] for insulating material the best type.

English: Germans make the best chocolate bars. Swiss makes the best clocks.
Japanese: German makes the best chocolate bar. Thw swiss person makes the best clock.

English: I do push ups to keep myself strong.
Japanese: I force by my and do push rise beacuse it maintains.

English: When the parade begins, step back so you do not get run over by the police.
Japanese: When the parade starts, the step back section therefore as for you it cannot by the police being moved.

English: Please, don't smoke. Babies don't need that around.
Japanese: The smoke and others you do not have to do. The baby does not need that.

English: My wireless network is better than yours.
Japanese: Me radio network you is better.

English: I took a poop on that Mexican.
Japanese: I took Mexico that poop.

English: My book has pictures.
Japanese: In my book, there is an image with those.

English: Werewolves makes poor history teachers.
Japanese: The wold human makes poor historical teacher.

English: My girlfriend has two cats.
Japanese: There are two cats in my girl friend.

No comments: