Wednesday, November 19, 2008

October 28, 2008

HDTV -

It really is quite amazing how many problems I have. So far today, it seems I bought a gas dryer instead of an electric dryer, but when I got it home, there was a malfunction and my electrician tells me he can't fix the problem. So, I talked to another electrician about this and he tells the problem is easily fixed; I already ordered a new dryer though. Maybe I should call the store I bought it at and have them cancel the order. It's due to get to the house today, but I think I should consider canceling the order. Maybe.
I called the store and they told me canceling shouldn't be a problem.

While I think about that, I really need to call that same store back because I bought a dish washer earlier in the week as well. It was directed this last Thursday but the plumbing service still hasn't come out to hook the thing up.
I know so little about my own house, it's ridiculous. Hooking a tube from the dishwasher to a tube under my sink shouldn't be too difficult, but as far as I see it, that's what plumbing services get paid to do. I'll call the store and get this straightened out.


- Later -

Nevermind. That crap a second ago was just sarcasm, angry sarcasm. Today has been cluster fuck.

A highlight was waiting on two gentlemen who were straight out of a Chuck Jones cartoon. There was a designated leader, who carried an air of confidence and authority, and the clear-cut lackey. It was just like watching a comedy skit or the two dogs from TV.
Lackey guy made bad decisions, spoke spontaneously, and took orders with pleasure. He even called the other gent "Big Time". Utterly hilarious.
Besides those two characters, I've had to pick up slack and pick others' pieces. It amazes me how cowardly and ignorant people can be.

Show me a man who's problems he thinks are mine and I will show you his head on a stake. Now he truly has a problem. Back to the grind. I've got to reach a Hispanic couple from Forsyth who didn't pay for the vanity top and sidesplash I quoted them. Dracula tonight.
Bleh!

No comments: