Wednesday, November 19, 2008

October 22, 2008


I think I like this pen better. It's a bit easier to write with.

Hardware work at the Home Depot last wasn't so bad. I almost prefer late shifts like that. I have the morning and early afternoon to myself, and when work does come around, it's busy work that makes the time go by in a flash. I "helped" maybe three or four people all night. The rest of my time was spent putting shit away and putting up displays. Not too bad if I do say so myself. Let's see if my hard work last night can get me some wiggle room in asking for a half hour lunch and a half hour early cut time. Electric Six are tonight and BJ wants to see the opening bands. For $10.00, I'm surely there.

- Later -

Let's see if I get away with this half hour lunch business. I'm fibbing a bit at moment. I do need to be in St. Louis before 7:300. I don't necessarily have to do so to help my cousin. That will come, no doubt, but right now I've got to get to the Six. I've got to start a war - a nuclear war - at the gay bar. GAY BAR!

Speaking of gay bars, John Mayer couldn't write a good song to save his life. Shut up and play your guitar. Be like Bucket Head, John, just not as crazy. Because if John Mayer started wearing food containers on their heads, all those united under the banner of John Mayer, they would certainly be seen as crazy.

No comments: