Thursday, May 27, 2010

Putting Up with Irritating Foreign Relatives (Psst - You're A Racist)

And this is when Adam runs out of bull-shit.

Listening to Fear's Paradise Studios demos, nursing multiple Home Depot-inflicted sunburns, figuring out a way to skip out of work on Monday so I can have fun like a regular person, finishing my friend's fake census - I've come to a conclusion: today is just beginning.

I have a real hard time with no enjoying myself. My psyche can't take it. Perhaps I'm so neurotic I literally can't stand not having my way (I am sitting down right now, by the way). "I Don't Care About You" would be testament of that. No - I am not self-important, nor am I self-obsessed. Maybe I actually some sort of mental thing that makes me sad & angry by the smallest sort of thing that inhibits what I want to do...

I know, I know...that sounds an awful lot like 'selfish'. Clean cut, right? Not really. I get my ass kicked at a job I dislike; I can't really bring myself to improve myself physically; all I want to do is listen to music and write and smoke pot. Am I suffering from depression?

I am offering anyone who reads this a few data discs full of goodies if they can diagnose my condition. These are not false truths: I am serious.

Symptoms: mood swings, scared & angry feelings without legitimate precedent, lack of energy, difficulty sleeping, inability to recall dreams, consuming regular (and large) quantities of depressants (nothing illegal, mind you--just pot and booze).

Anyway, now that Lee Ving has said "Fuck a nun" I feel that I'm finished. Thanks everybody.

"Yellow Submarine" - The Beatles
"L.M.L.Y.P" - Ween
"He Never Raced on Sunday" - Otis Taylor
"Hatredy" - Dethklok
"(Sometimes) I Have to Concentrate" - Mclusky
"Cliche Guevara" - Against Me!
"We Are Alone" - Buckethead, ft. Serj Tankian
"Back to Africa" - The Dictators
"It's Gonna Be (I Told You So" - Drive By Truckers
"Women" - The Plimsouls
"Lies and Alibis" - Lovage
"Three Thousand" - These New Puritans
"Mescal Rite 1" - Tomahawk
"Circumstances" - The Magic Band
"We Ask You To Ride" - Wooden Shjips
"Beneath Eternal Oceans of Sand" - Nile
"Holes" - Scratch Acid
"Decrystallizing Reason" - Emperor

No comments: