Sunday, March 15, 2009

Many Dreams from Many Nights After Many Different Meals: Part Four

This Side of the Taint
I am in my room at my parents' house. Everything is as it was before. I am at my present age. It is sunny and the room is bright. It is clearly summer-time.
My girl-friend and I are making time on the bed. My girl-friend is Bjork.
In the summer-time, when the feeling is fine, I fuck Bjork from behind.

Marty McFly Goes to College
I cross a crickety, rickety wooden bridge in a go-cart to get to this high-school. It is the past. I am at my present age. It is my mission to give these high-school friends a good last year, a scenario not unlike Back to the Future.
There is a school whore who does business in a janitor's closet. Not a typical school whore, but a student who's extracurricular activity is prostitution.
Besides her not wanting to sleep with the nerd of the bunch, I don't remember much of this dream. I was a big-shot.

McMurphy's Indian's Cousin's Former Room-mate's Worst Nightmare
I escape from an institution of some sorts and am floating down a river on an inner-tube. There are corpses and inner-tubes littering the shore along the way. Apparently, this has been going on for a while. I ride the current and head back to the institution. They will pay for this.

No comments: